Enterprise Process BPM SAAS
Enterprise Process Center® (EPC) is a complete Business Process Management (BPM) solution which helps companies streamline operations, increase productivity, enforce governance, and ensure compliance. EPC allows you to manage the entire process lifecycle. You design and build your processes in the Modeler, publish to the dynamic, user-specific Web Portal, and manage and improve them with EPC’s business intelligence and performance tracking capabilities. Via the collaborative Web Portal, users can post feedback and change requests in web-based discussion forums that promote on-going process lifecycle management. Reviewers and process owners are notified of change requests automatically via e-mail, and, when improvements are approved, subscribed employees receive automatic e-mail notifications, as well. As such, EPC promotes a culture of continuous process improvement across the organization.
Why EPC SAAS over the other editions?
Get up and running quickly on your process journey with minimal upfront costs and IT involvement. No Capital expenditure on Software License and Hardware required or request support from your internal IT group for resolving issues or request an upgrade to the latest release. EPC SAAS is made available via partnerships with Amazon Web Service (AWS) and Microsoft Azure to offer you maximum server availability, optimum server response time, data duplication, disaster recovery and the upmost security to prevent breaches.
EPC SAAS deployment model provides global access to a single process repository through your public or private computing environment. Go ahead and write to email@example.com requesting a demo of EPC today!
Here are some benefits of Enterprise Process Center’s BPM SAAS version:
- License Cost is part of Operational Expenditure
- No Capital Expenditure for Hardware
- Develop Business Process Architecture aligned with Best Practice Framework (APQC, ITIL etc.)
- Business Process Mapping in BPMN™
- Comprehensive Accountability Assignment (RASCI-VS)
- Automatically generate Multi-dimensional Swimlane views
- Process & SOP Alignment, Change Synchronization
- Compare differences & standardize
- Risk & Control Assessment
- Audit Management
- Critical, Risk & Selected Path Lean Analysis
- Supports upto 44 languages
- MS Visio License not required
- Automated Approval Cycles & Audit History
- Automated Change Communication & Sign-off
- Strategic Objectives & Operational Alignment
- KPI Targeting & Monitoring
- Automated Human Task Assignment, Alerts & Escalations
- Escalation & Business Rules Enforcement
- Process Visibility, Monitoring & Reporting
- On-line, digital process training environment
Here are some limitations of Enterprise Process Center’s BPM SAAS version:
- No ownership of software Title
- Named User License
- Higher Long term costs
- Complex Integration due to diverse network and infrastructure
- Data Center service provider responsible for IT Infrastructure
- Application performance highly dependent on Network Infrastructure
Try It Now For Free!
Discover how Enterprise Process Center® can help prepare your business processes, risks and performance respond quickly and efficiently with your Business Continuity Management planning.
Try It Now For Free!
Document, improve, standardize, and monitor your business processes, risks and performance with Interfacing’s Business Process Management Software (BPM Software) the Enterprise Process Center®!