EPC StandaloneFor Individuals
Perpetual Desktop License or Annual Desktop Subscription License
- Users: Limited to 1 single user access
- Data / Storage: Locally within same device (laptop/PC)
- Performance: N/A – Runs locally on single machine
- Control / Management: Full Control, stored locally on users PC. Loss of data is high risk because no automated back-ups so loss of device means loss of data. Manual exports to external device is recommended to be completed on a regular basis.
- Integration: N/A – No integration with external systems for email notifications, AD resource & groups synchronization, etc.
- Implementation: Fast & straight forward single wizard installation. Admin rights on machine are required for installation.
EPC Cloud (SAAS)For Teams
Monthly User Subscription License
- Users: Named User License per month.
- Features: All Features available.
- Data / Storage: Data is NOT integrated with any other customers data and will be stored and never moved from your local regional data center (location decided by client)
- Performance: Highly scalable balancing the load across multiple servers with routing to regional data centers to reduce round-trip time
- Control / Management: Interfacing manages System & application updates. Interfacing data-center partner (Amazon) manages network, hardware, ongoing back-ups, disaster recovery and security. Both Interfacing and Amazon are ISO 27001 certified.
- Integration: EPC is built 100% ontop of an open and secure API. This allows for easy integration with any application in the cloud. EPC Cloud Supports ADFS, Azure, Cognito and OKTA authentication and uses SAML 2.0 standard protocol for Single Sign-On so can support any tool aligned with the standard.
- Implementation: Fast – Platform is already provisioned, set up and tested by Interfacing. Interfacing can start-up a new customer instance and process an upgrade in minutes.
EPC On-PremiseFor Teams
Perpetual Server License
- User: Concurrent or Unlimited. Great for infrequent users and enterprise-wide user access roll-out.
- Data / Storage: Stored behind internal firewall. Monitored Centrally.
- Performance: No latency, running within company network and behind company firewall and proxy.
- Control / Management: Internal IT full control over hardware and application infrastructure (security, maintenance, monitoring, connectivity), upgrade timing and access security policy control. However, this control also adds responsibility (Upgrade dates, Disaster Recovery, Backups), IT has more .
- Integration: Easy – Local Deployment is easier to integrate with existing infrastructure.
- Implementation: Installation is straight forward once IT has setup server and Interfacing Support team will conduct installation remotely for you. Integration with other systems is much quicker and straight forward when deployed within existing infrastructure.
Try It Now For Free!
Document, improve, standardize, and monitor your business processes, risks and performance with Interfacing’s Business Process Management Software (BPM Software) the Enterprise Process Center®!