Sign up for our upcoming webinars for a chance to learn more about latest business process management trends and ask field specialists questions.
Industry Expert Webinars
Growth Challenges and Themes OEMs Face in the Digital Age
In this webinar, Alex Glaser explains the current challenges and success factors of OEMs in industrial markets in the digital age:
- Framing Growth Opportunities in Industrial Markets
- Current Challenges OEMs are Facing in The Market Place Today
- Future Technology Requirements for Digital and IoT Deployments
- Business Models and Monetization Opportunities
- Ecosystems and Partnership Requirements
- Success Factors OEMs must consider
Digital Transformation: Exploring the benefits of IoT
Throughout the last twenty plus years of connecting people, places, and things, Kurt has personally witnessed a vast amount of change in businesses that evolved with technology. The IoT has been at the forefront of enabling these changes for several years now with the adoption curve steadily rising. Through clear and proper expectations, these connected solutions have shown impressive ROIs using post-implementation data.
In this webinar, Kurt Kelley will demonstrate the benefits of embracing the IoT as part of the digital transformation strategy with the potential to produce bottom-line results through additional revenue, increased efficiencies, and new business models.
Lean Driven Innovation
- When Lean Product Development emerged in the early years of the 21st Century, American based product development practitioners took a keen interest, studied the principles, and experimented by innovatively applying the principles.
- Over the next decade, at Goodyear in Akron Ohio, a relentless internal champion, Norbert Majerus, and a team of colleagues applied these principles, transformed Goodyear’s product development efficacy, and established Goodyear as an innovation center and a transformation model.
- In this webinar, Norbert Majerus will take us through the highlights and key learnings of the Goodyear transformation to being an innovative Lean Product Development organization.
Digital Transformation Process Redesign
- What’s the digitization Case for Action? What are consequences of Inaction?
- How does digitization changes process improvement methodologies?
- What are the dominant design patterns of digitized processes?
Next-Generation Operational Excellence
- The perspective on “next-generation operational excellence,” drawing from insights he’s gained as a process innovation thought leader and frequent contributor to the Harvard Business Review on what leading-edge organizations are doing today to stay ahead.
- How organizations are responding to an explosion of digital data, shifting their software development approaches, and repositioning their entire perspective on what “operational excellence” means today.
- The stories from digital leaders (Amazon, Google) as well as industrial and services pioneers (GE, Roche, Goldman Sachs).
New Designs for New Times
- Hybridize – avoiding the centralize/decentralize trap. When Uber varies its offering in each city it serves, while keeping a common back-office engine, that’s an innovative Hybridization.
- Accelerate – aggressive elimination of fragmented functional handoffs. When Zara can design, make and ship new clothing within ten days while competitors take months to do the same thing, that’s incredibly Acceleration.
- Information – saturating new jobs with real data to drive rapid decision-making. When Kaiser can make post-surgical checkups via telemedicine, using remote diagnostic tools at the patient’s home that’s Informating the doctor and nurse in new ways.
EPC Video Explainer – time: 1:05
Meet Paul. Paul is finding out how he can still manage his company’s business processes after a merger, which brings added complexity to his job. With Enterprise Process Center® as his business process management solution, he can now manage processes in a structured and centralized way.
EPC Solutions & Features – time: 5:24
Enterprise Process Center® (EPC) helps companies streamline operations, increase productivity, enforce governance, and ensure compliance. EPC allows firms to manage, automate, and monitor business activities and controls.
This video highlights features in the software that help solve various business challenges such as:
- Creating transparency & managing complex processes
- Clarifying roles & responsibilities
- Simplifying governance collaboration & communication.
BPM Made Simple – time: 3:06
This BPM video will introduce you to Enterprise Process Center® (EPC), Interfacing’s comprehensive Business Process Management (BPM) software. It will show you how EPC will allow you to gain the high-level understanding of your business processes that can help you improve operational efficiency.
Product Module – time: 2:08
This video provides an overview of the Enterprise Process Center’s key components. You will learn how EPC’s Process Modeler works with its Organizational Management, Risk Management, Document Management, and Workflow modules to help you optimize your company’s processes.
Risk Management – time: 1:12
In recent years, increasingly complex regulatory environments have forced many companies to re-evaluate their Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) capabilities. Without an integrated GRC solution, your company might be facing avoidable risks that can have a direct negative impact on your bottom line. This video will show you how Enterprise Process Center’s Risk Management module can help.
Document Management – time: 1:29
Learn how Enterprise Process Center’s Document Management module can help you cut through seemingly endless stacks of paper to improve strategic decision-making.
There’s a Process for that – time: 1:06
This video glances over some of the advantages of the BPM methodology for facilitating collaboration and a common understanding of activities and objectives. Ongoing Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) capabilities are embedded in Interfacing’s BPM suite for enhanced risk awareness, accountability, and quality control.