Interfacing’s (ITC) Research and Development unit develops the Enterprise Process Center (EPC), a management solution that supports use cases in the realm of process, performance, risk, and quality management. The team relies on the Agile development methodology to ensure rapid, high-quality deliveries. The R&D team is composed of business analysts (BA), developers (DEV) and quality analysts (QA).
Interfacing’s digital business transformation suite intuitively designed for business users; facilitating multiple organizational programs within a single platform and covering the full spectrum of quality, governance, improvement and compliance initiatives.
The BA is responsible for defining requirements and overseeing development lifecycles in order to ensure timely and high-quality deliveries.
The BA also participates in client projects as a product expert, process analyst and trainer. Considering that ITC has a worldwide clientele, the BA may be required to travel.
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Bilingualism (English and French) verbal and written, any other language is a plus
- Undergraduate degree (Completed or undergoing)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong collaboration skills
- High degree of comfort in public speaking
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- A strong will to learn new technologies and concepts
- Confidence and autonomy
Interests and Knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft tools (Excel, Project, SharePoint, Visio, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge in Agile software development
- Knowledge in business technology and information systems
- Knowledge in operations management
- Knowledge in business process management
- Leading, managing and supporting development and QA teams during build and test cycles
- Gathering, writing and managing system requirements for product development
- Prioritizing product features according to effort and value
- Planning for future cycles and versions (Project Management)
- Product technical writing
- Plan and execute feature tests
Professional Services Team
- Coordinate and plan systems implementation projects
- Document business objects and organizational structures
- Deliver product training
- Develop BI reports with IBM Cognos
- Senior – Management Consulting Services
- Process discovery
- Process analysis
- Process improvement
- Process governance
- Process design
- Process cataloging
Organizational “Fit” Considerations:
Interfacing Technologies is seeking a team player who enjoys playing multiple roles and technical challenges within a fast-paced environment. We seek someone with sound judgment in task planning and execution in order to meet deadlines and maintain product delivery timelines. If you possess the above qualifications, have strong communication skills, professionalism, and drive to improve and innovate, then Interfacing is an environment whereby you would thrive.
Interfacing Technologies Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, we would like to thank everyone who submits a resume for this position but due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.