Enterprise Technical Sales Engineer (ETSE)
Interfacing is the global leader in digital business transformation, empowering organizations to efficiently govern business complexity through business process management software and quality management solutions. Recognized by Gartner® as a leader and with success stories across all industries and corners of the globe, our solutions are highly adaptable to industry, driver and regulatory specific requirements with significant attention invested towards reducing cost & effort to preserve the natural flow of an organization.
The Enterprise Technical Sales Engineer (ETSE) owns the technical solution design pre-sales functions — for our larger & enterprise accounts. The ETSE is responsible for the satisfactory support and function of all required solution demo, proof of concept, and pilot. The ETSE will act as a subject matter expert (SME) and technical expert leader, and work closely with the Sales Representatives & Solutions Consultants primarily for larger & enterprise accounts. He will also have an opportunity to influence solutions development at Interfacing in general, will work with the broader Services team. The primary objective of the role is to provide consultative services and guidance to the sales team in order to enhance the sales process and generate growth in products and services.
The ETSE will be responsible for leading the delivery of technical presales including solutions architecture and solutions development for professional services, managed services and procurement opportunities. The ETSE will have to contribute establishing the proper processes, documentations and requirements. In this effort, the ETSE will work hand in hand with senior management. The ETSE will be in charge of delivering consistent and qualitative pre-sales solutions, with the aim of developing and delivering compelling solution proposals. This will include direct contact with customers and prospects. It will be in the ETSE’s responsibility to work with, coach and mentor the broader sales force in order that they may deliver accurate, consistent business proposals that are strategically aligned to Business and Information Technology Services and solutions, and are commercially sustainable.
The ETSE will need to have a strong IT background as well as very good knowledge of process, quality and performance digital management technologies. You will also be required to provide consulting services such as scoping, design, migration, build and support to customers on our epc platform. Strong business acumen, industry expertise, and ability to support inter-departmental crossfunctional initiatives are required.
- Supports sales in the field by working directly with Interfacing Solution Consultants, Direct Sales representatives and their customers
- Travels, meets with customers, determine sales opportunities, provide consultation and system solutions
- Supports sales of product lines and solutions to new and existing customers
- Contribute technical and design input to the RFP and proposal creation process for products and services
- Support solutions pre-sales activities through sustained activities in presentations, solution prototype development, and demonstrations
- Support at a more strategic level by providing guidance for the broader Ricoh team (Services, Marketing, as well as other business units)
- Adheres to solutions engagement process to design our product portfolio of solutions by supporting professional services sales management, Sales Rep & customer workshops, vendor shows, etc. to promote Interfacing Services capabilities
- Support the sales teams as the subject matter expert during the presales process and drive to meet or exceed assigned revenue and target metric objectives within the assigned territory
- Develops Statement of Work (SOW) and design documentation as a part of the business solution that relates to requirements
- Adheres to and complies with Interfacing’s methodology framework to hand-off solutions they designed directly to the Install and Project Management Office (PMO) team
- Utilizes business tools to manage and deliver successful outcomes
- Engages global partner network to assist in complex solutions where appropriate
- Builds customer relations by demonstrating technical knowledge
- Provides Consultation and System Design to customers
- Develop, promote and implement creative and innovative practice in presales and service delivery • Recognize, acknowledge and share good practice across the organization in creative and innovative ways
- Stays current with market changes, product trends, new technologies and innovations
- University degree or equivalent business experience in a related field
- Expertise in Sales, Consultation, System Design and Project management
- Expertise in IT
- Expertise designing complete solutions
- Expertise with pitching IT solutions in or for major & large companies
- Demonstrated knowledge in the use, applications, and design of systems.
- Ability to integrate various product categories to create a complete system solution
- Broad and deep domain knowledge of the Interfacing products, technologies, architectures and competitors
- Knowledge of and a demonstrated track record developing successful design and deployment of products, unified communications, and business applications
- Knowledge & proficiency in enterprise IT and cloud environments
- Good knowledge of enterprise network & IT security practices
- Process management knowledge and experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong interpersonal communications & creative skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Exceptional multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to advance with new technology – learning aptitude and adjusts well to change
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present to customers.
- Ability to create professional design documentation
- Ability to work & communicate with C-Level and enterprise account
- Bilingual (English/French) will be a tremendous asset
Interfacing Technologies Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, we would like to thank everyone who submits a resume for this position but due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.