By clicking the column layout in the form, its associated properties are displayed in the properties window.
Current form behaviors are displayed in this section.
- Control Behavior Form: The form associated to the behavior
- Control Behavior State: whether the behaviour is enabled, disabled or hidden.
- Enable: If this option is selected, the layout content will be enabled on the web.
- Disable (unchangeable): If this option is selected, the layout content is disabled on the web and cannot be changed.
- Invisible (hidden): If this option is selected, the layout content will be invisible on the web.
Properties like color, column and border
- Border Color: Users can set the border color of the row
- Columns: Clicking on this section and selecting the button will display the “Edit Column” form.
- New column: By clicking this button, a new column will be created with the default name.
- Remove: By selecting the column in the list of columns and then clicking this button, the column will be deleted.
- Name: The unit name for each column can be changed in this box.
- Width: In this box, the width of the selected column in the list is determined.
The data name of the column used in the code
- Server Id – the name used to call the column in the code