This control is used to organize the form in sections
1. No need to create an attributes form this control
2. In the designer, drag and drop the control “Tab Control”
3. To label the tab, click on […] of “Custom Tab Pages” of the layout section
4. Add and change the caption to all the necessary tabs
5. Drag and drop the control inside the box of the tab control Make sure to select the right tab where the control should go
6. In the Control behavior section, click on […] of “TabPageBehaviorCollection”
7. In this windows, the user can decide the behavior state
- Enable: If this option is selected, the layout content will be enabled on the web.
- Disable (unchangeable): If this option is selected, the layout content is disabled on the web and cannot be changed.
- Invisible (hidden): If this option is selected, the layout content will be invisible on the web.