Your Privacy Matters to us!
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Visitors in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Visitors visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Visitors may be asked for, as appropriate, email address. Visitors may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Visitors only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Visitors can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Visitors whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Visitors means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
We note that we are generally collecting and processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above, unless we are required by law to obtain your consent for a particular processing operation. In particular we process your personal data to pursue the following legitimate interests, either for ourselves or our partners:
• To improve customer service
• To personalize Visitor experience
• To provide our services and applications;
• To prevent risk and fraud on our platform;
• To provide communications, marketing, and advertising;
• To provide reporting and analytics;
• To provide troubleshooting, support services, or to answer questions;
• To test out features or additional services; and
• To improve our services, applications, and websites.
• To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send Visitor information and updates pertaining to the Service for their trial or orders. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If Visitor decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the Visitor would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or Visitor may contact us via our Site.
When we process personal information to pursue these legitimate interests, we do so where we believe the nature of the processing, the information being processed, and the technical and organizational measures employed to protect that information can help mitigate the risks to the data subject.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, Visitorname, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Visitors personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and Visitors with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
When and why do we share this information with third parties?
• Interfacing works with a variety of third parties and service providers to help provide you with our Services and we may share personal information with them to support these efforts.
• We may also share your information in the following circumstances:
• to prevent, investigate, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or any other agreement related to the Services, or as otherwise required by law.
• to help us conduct marketing and/or advertising campaigns.
• to conform to legal requirements, or to respond to lawful court orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other requests by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
• Personal information may also be shared with a company that acquires our business, whether through merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, reorganization, or other similar transaction or proceeding. If this happens, we will post a notice on our home page.
• Interfacing will always ask for your consent before sharing your personal information with third parties for purposes other than those described.
Third party websites
Visitors may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you are a client, a partner, a Visitor, or a user of Interfacing’s support services and wish to exercise your right to correct, amend, or delete your personal data or object to certain uses of your personal data please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.