The following Web Editing enhancements have been included in our 11.5 release.
- Users can browse previous version of objects other than process and revert the object to that version if required.
- Approval History can now be viewed from an object’s detail page. If Digital Signature has been enabled, users will be able to see it in the approval history.
- New comparison options have been added:
- Show Changes is now available from the tools menu at any time.
- Users can Show Changes since the last time they approved an object during an approval cycle.
- Users can Show Changes since the last time they confirmed on object.
- Users can choose to automatically or manually harmonize associations on a process. This allows better control of global changes in a local context.
- Users can now save the location of annotations for process maps.
- Users can modify approvers while an approval cycle is underway.
- Users can automatically apply approvers to the children of an object.
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.