The following enhancements for web navigation have been added in our 11.5 release:
- When clicking on an association on the details page of an object, users can now see the details of the association via a pop-up. Direct navigation to the object is possible via an icon.
- Users can highlight tasks in a process map for which they are RESPONSIBLE for.
- Users can highlight tasks depending on its automation level.
- We have renamed the auto-layout options for more clarity:
- Always Disabled: Auto-layout is never run except when the auto-layout button is clicked
- On Annotation: Auto-layout is run when expanding an icon to an annotation or when closing an annotation
- Always Enabled: Auto-layout is automatically run when the process graph is loaded
Need more help with this?
Don’t hesitate to contact us here.
Thanks for your feedback.