Follow the steps below to export data from your current EPC environment. The export wizard will create a data file with the format .epc
- From the EPC Toolbar, select Tools > Export > EPC …
- Select the appropriate destination and name of the export file. Click Next.
- If you want to include documents in your export file, click the check box and then select which documents are to be included. If you do not wish to include documents, then leave the check box blank. Click Next when you are finished.
- Repeat step 3 for each module.
- Select the Dependencies check box if you wish to include additional objects linked to your selected items. This could include any assigned owners, documents or risks.
- Click Finish once you have reviewed the summary. The Export will begin. You will receive a confirmation when the export is complete.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal