This BPMN 2.0 system material type allows for modelers to provide additional material information on the process map without displaying the icon. Modelers can select the type when editing a material.
1. From the Explorer Drop-Down, select the Material Set.
2. From the Explorer Frame, select the Material Folder.
3. Select the appropriate material from the Diagram Frame.
4. Make sure that the material is checked out.
5. In the General Tab, click the type drop down and select “Annotation” from the list.
6. Check the material back in.
When published, the materials can be viewed on process maps in the Web Portal:
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal