The Risks Tab contains a list of additional risks (called Child Risks) that have been related to the selected risk. Each related risk is displayed in a list that includes details such as its check-out status, identifier, name, type, version, status and the date of modification.
1. Click Assign at the bottom of the screen in the Child Risks Frame.
2. In the pop-up window, select the appropriate risk(s) to be associated. Click OK.
3. The Risk is displayed in the Details Frame.
4. To remove the risk, select the risk. Click Remove at the bottom of the frame.
5. The risk will no longer be displayed in the Details Frame.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal