The Rules tab contains a list of additional rules that have been related to the selected rule. Each related rule is displayed in a list that includes details such as its check-out status, identifier, name, type, version status and the date of modification.
1. Click Assign at the bottom of the screen.
2. In the pop-up window, select the appropriate rules to be associated. Click OK.
3. The Rule is displayed in the Details Frame.
4. To remove the rule, select the rule. Click Remove at the bottom of the frame.
5. The rule will no longer be displayed in the Details Frame.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal