The specifications needed to orchestrate a service call are stored in the Implementation Tab.
The Implementation Tab contains the following fields: Web Service Name, Operation, Entity In+Entity Out (see “Entities”), Namespace, URL, Port and Binding Type.
- In the Implementation Tab, select the Web Service Name field. Input the exact name of the service that is to be called.
- Select the Operation field. Input the name of the procedure that is to be called.
- Click Assign next to the Entity In/Entity Out fields.
- In the pop-up window, select the appropriate entity to be associated. Click OK.
- To remove an associated entity, click Remove next to the Entity In or the Entity Out field.
- Select the Namespace field. Input the appropriate domain name.
- Select the URL field. Input the appropriate web address.
- Select the Port field. Input the appropriate port number.
- Click the Binding Type drop-down. Select the appropriate method to send/receive messages.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal