List view allows you to see all rule items that you have access to, including the specific details within them. Viewing rule items in a list allows users to have a quick view of various Rule items, facilitating navigation.
The EPC Web App provides users with 3 major filtering settings:
|1. List All||A list view where all items within the given module are listed|
|2. Drilldown List||A list view where all levels below the selected item are listed|
|3. Contextual List||A list view where 1-level level below the selected item are listed|
|Favorite||Allows users to sort processes by favorites vs. non-favorites|
|Name||Textual search for any existing name of an object|
|Role||Whether or not there are Roles directly associated with the item in question|
|Documents||Whether or not there are Documents attached for the item in question|
|Description||Whether or not there is a Description inputted for the item in question|
|My RASCI-VS||The RASCI-VS associations existing on the item in question|
|Type||The type of the object|
|Modified Date||The last date that the object in question was modified|
|Status||View the status of the item in question when Show Latest mode is on|
To navigate to List View, please see the steps below:
1. Click on the Navigation Menu Button on the top left of your screen
2. Click on Rule
3. You will be directed to List View in the Rule module (as seen below).
To simplify Rule viewing; users are not greeted with all major Rules that they are associated too. Users are greeted with the list of Rule Sets, the highest level of Rule Classification in the EPC. However users can display these risks within the List View. Please see the steps below:
4. (Optional) To view sub-processes, users must select the “Drill Down” icon available on the upper right to the EPC Web App.
5. (Optional) Click on the icon and it will generate a drop-down menu
6. (Optional) Select “Drilldown List” or “List All”
7. (Optional) Upon selecting the “Drilldown List”, the EPC will automatically re-fresh the page
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal