EPC Provides team members with a centralized reusable repository that can be worked on by several individuals in-parallel without the risk of neither duplicating content nor over-writing someone else’s work. Employees are notified of newly published versions, are requested to confirm they have read and understood changes, and have a user-friendly forum to raise improvement requests or discuss issues as they arise. EPC simplifies this need with automated control measures such as review approval cycles, draft vs. published version read/ write and delete security access rights on all content. Additionally, the EPC platform tracks and stores all historical details of a modification, from request through to implementation, including all specifics of a change for detailed audit reporting. The major EPC features enabling effective and efficient governance are as follows:
1. RASCI-VS Matrix: Using the RASCI-VS matrix to assign responsibilities, they can better understand what is expected from them and see which assets have been made available to them. This increases employee accountability.
2. Recurrent Notifications: Employees are continuously informed on corporate standards & policies once new versions are published, whether there are incoming review cycles, or if they have required actions through their dashboards and Email notifications.
3. Process Subscriptions: Even if employees aren’t directly associated to objects, they may still want to monitor them. For instance, a marketing employee may want to know if the employee assigned to a role she interacts with changes from one day to the other. She can thus subscribe to the existing role to be updated once the adjustment takes place.
4. Read Confirmations: Management can detect when their staff have seen information that was directed to them. They can therefore ensure that information was adequately transmitted, and make sure that changes are adopted and actions are performed.
5. Automated Revision Cycles Organizations can be assured that information is kept up to date at all times through prompts requiring responsible employees to validate information’s currency. This mitigates the risk of having to reassess processes for new project launches such as ERP implementations.
6. Approval Cycle: Organizational and process leaders must look to continuously maintain and improve themselves to remain efficient and effective in their respective fields. The Web App allows these leaders to manage operational innovation with the necessary controls to assure sustainable improvement.
7. Version Compare: Leaders must be provided with the necessary tools to ease the decision making process. When a change is proposed, responsible parties are provided with a platform to directly, side-by-side, compare previous versions, and select the best alternative for their organization moving forward.
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal