The delegate feature in endorsement cycle allows the user to reassign their task for the current cycle. Using the “Delegate” feature, the endorser can choose another resource to delegate their task for that cycle.
If a new endorsement cycle begins, the orginal endorser will revert back to being the endorser and the delegated endorser will be removed from the list.
1. Click on the button
2. Search the resource you want to delegate to
3. Select the resource you want to delegate to
4. After you click the delegated resource will become an endorser for this object.
- An endorser cannot delegate a resource which was deleted or disabled
- An endorser cannot delegate to a resource that’s already in the endorsement cycle
- An endorser selects a new resource to replace them for the endorsement cycle, then the new delegated resource is reassigned for that instance only
- A endorser cannot delegated to a new resource after they have already voted
- The previous endorser will not be receiving emails and notification after the user delegated their task to the new resource
- Given that I am an endorser and I am on the Delegate Endorsement Task window, if I didn’t select any resource, then the option for saving is disabled
- Given that I am an endorser, when I selected an endorser and then I hit the cancel button, a window should prompt asking if I choose to cancel
- Given that I am an endorser with displayed content on publish, when I delegate an object, I can only select my resources according to my displayed content profile
- Given that i am an endorser with displayed content on show latest, when i delegate an object, i can only select my resources according to my displayed content profile
Need more help with this?
Visit the Support Portal