An Integrated Digital System Designed to Work For You
We take a holistic, process-centric approach to our integrated digital ecosystem, driven by our deep expertise in understanding data-flow and multi-site implementation experience to deliver a best-in-class solution that helps our clients meet their business objectives while reusing legacy data and documentation to extract digital data fragments and maintain data artifacts you currently have
Envision business process integration with no limits. All employee tools connected and streamlining tasks that make up their processes. Seamless integration of cloud-based apps, CRM, ERP and more within workflows, making it easy for your business to work your way.
Imagine reusing all business process data through imports of your legacy data in their current formats, to significantly lower the adoption curve while streamlining and optimizing data management.
MS Compatible import
Out-of-box import wizards from Microsoft standard tools such as Visio, Excel, Word.
Built on top of our REST API
100% of our application platform is built on our REST API. This means that EPC is very easily integrated with your applications.
Integration Made Easy
Interfacing’s Digital Business Platform (DBP), has been designed with an out-of-the-box integration module so your business may develop plugins to new or existing applications. This gives your organization the ability to automate using their workflow technology, thus simplifying the integration with many existing applications.
Bi-Directional Middleware adaptability
Out-of-box connectors for leading technologies such as Atlassian Jira and Essential Projects available.
Specifications & Features
Import your processes from a Visio document quickly & easily while preserving the location of the flow objects in both graph and swimlanes. EPC will automatically identify and map them with BPMN 2.0 flow objects.
- Visio shapes are automatically matched and mapped to BPMN 2.0 flow objects
- A mapping template is defined which can be reused across many Visio files to save time/effort of migrating processes
- Auto-map supported
- The exact layout of your Visio Swimlanes and Flowchart shape locations will be preserved after import
- Option to ignore any non-necessary shapes
Environment Admins can import content into the EPC from an Excel spreadsheet. This feature is useful to quickly create or override EPC content coming from an older version supporting the Modeler or to quickly insert new content into an EPC environment.
Environment Administrators can also export EPC objects to Excel (.xlsx files) with options to export content from each and every module. They can decide to include the object’s associations, which will be exported jointly (e.g. documents associated to processes).
An additional benefit of this integration is that we can also IMPORT/EXPORT files of excel formats inside the tool to manage as files in the document management module.
- Filter which type(s) of objects to export within an organizational unit. These filters are only available in the Organizational Unit Manager.
- Type to search for the desired object to export or select it by using the tree navigator.
Import content as draft or published versions
Import to update current data (overwrite)
Simplify the digital transformation of moving from file-based documentation to reusable data fragment management. The AI based Document Process Mining Parser analyzes the text within Word files and automatically discovers your processes, regulations, systems, roles / responsibilities, terms, acronyms and other related business entities.
One of the benefits of this integration is that we can also IMPORT/EXPORT files of Word formats inside the tool to manage as files in the document management module. Additionally, another benefit of this integration is that we can also IMPORT/EXPORT files of word formats inside the tool to manage as files in the document management module.
- Put an end to error-prone manual keystroke entry
- You can Auto-parse content based on rules
- You can save your parsing template and reuse it on many docs
- You have the ability to disagree with parser recommendation
- Your hierarchy is built and visible on the fly
- Details are automatically detected on documents
- Rest assured that all associated objects are visible to verify the parsing
Users can export EPC processes to .bpmn format and import standard BPMN files from other solutions. This export capability allows users to select individual processes and export them for viewing on alternative BPMN platforms. Importing .bpmn files is also supported, where users will find their imported processes directly in the process module, ready for viewing/editing.
- Integrate your people, processes, and technology by taking advantage of our workflow engine to deliver work to where it’s needed
- Generate a complete output of processes and all related information. Allow collaboration for employees to share information widely by taking advantage of our IMS repository to deliver an enhanced BPMN repository
- Expose unused resources and take better advantage of them along the length of the process
- Cooperate at a previously unattained level.
- Migrate away from legacy BPMN solutions by importing your BPMN files in EPC
You can generate documentation using user-defined templates in a PDF format.
- Allows employees to validate they found the correct document before downloading it
- Read documents directly online without having to download (e.g., on mobile or tablet).
- Saves valuable memory space on computers without any compromise.
- Accurate and timely business documents & information across the company and employees.
EPC Administrators can manage user authentication with Active Directory. The EPC supports Single Sign-on (SSO), NTLM2 and SAML 2.0; this flexibility ensures that login credentials are held and managed centrally within a single system. Additionally, your business can leverage Just-in-Time user creation with ADFS; this way users are automatically upon first successfully login (meaning successful authentication through SAML – SSO/AD), with the default permission for the users in the default “Authenticated User” group. Users can then be assigned to any group, according to their role/responsibilities.
AUTOMATIC SYNC is featured on ON-PREMISE solutions and is completed through LDAP.
- Save time and automatically authenticate all of the organization’s employees in the EPC Directory.
- Secure authentication: a platform security that is role based with administrative delegation
- SAML, LDAP, Active directory support
- Secure virtual private cloud network
As business analysts map out the workflows, rules, roles and requirements, EPC automatically creates through the middleware bi-directional sync and syncs the EPICs and related Stories within Jira. The story details include the full rich text formatting (tables, bullets, fonts) and associated images (screenshots & diagrams). When changes are made within either application, the other application is automatically updated with the most recent updates ensuring consistency on both ends. An URL and Jira Issue number is also automatically added so users can open the associated map or jira issue directly from the other application with ease.
- The creation of a process or task in EPC creates a corresponding epic or story in Jira
- The creation of a story in Jira creates a corresponding document of type URL linked to Jira in EPC
- An update of an epic or story in Jira updates corresponding EPC objects
- An update of process or task in EPC updates corresponding epic or story in Jira
Interfacing’s Essential Project middleware bi-directional sync automatically updates the EPC whenever an IT asset is created or updated and inversely creates and updates the relationships of those assets within Essential to other business informational entities (eg. Processes, tasks, roles/responsibilities, documents, regulations, risks, controls, capabilities, etc) so that IT benefits also benefits from the insight into the touchpoints across the business without requiring any additional analysis work by their team.
- Synchronize Resources, Organization units, Assets and Systems
- Synchronize object attributes
- Add, manage and synchronize relationships between various objects (process, assets, resources, etc.)
Custom migration/replacement toolbox
Interfacing provides solutions designed to eliminate the manual transfer for data. That is helpful when migrating outside of legacy solutions such as Blueworks, Promapp, ARIS, SAP Signavio, and Adonis, for example, whereby data can be extracted through scripting, database extracts, csv, excel and migrated to EPC. Our team has deep expertise in creating an efficient and accurate solution for your organization to ensure the swift and complete transition into our solution from legacy systems.
- Leverage custom migration scripting and automatized mechanism to transfer your data from a legacy system
- Ensure your maintain your key data from data migration of old systems
- Trust Interfacing’s custom integration team to conduct a data mapping analysis ahead of an integration project.
- Extract, keep, maintain your data – as your transition to EPC, which will be better aligned with your current and future solution ecosystem
- Customization solutions target scripting and data parsing to structure your data import to keep your AS IS data in-tact from the old system and to maintain/preserve it in the TO BE solution.
Interfacing empowers complex organizations to align processes, execute digital transformation strategies, ensure regulatory compliance and continuously improve using digital knowledge, collaboration and automation solutions.
Meeting the needs of an organization’s always changing software ecosystem means being able to adapt quickly and efficiently to deliver seamless critical integration solutions. Interfacing is proud to be a leader in this area with our ability to rapidly integrate applications, helping your business meet your objectives.
Download Your Free Trial Today
Discover how your organization benefits from a Digital Integrated Management System solution.
A key differentiator of Interfacing to other digital and business transformation consulting firms is that Interfacing offers its own innovative technology solution in support of transformation programs. Interfacing’s Integrated Management System (IMS) delivers an industry leading solution designed to reduce complexity, improve automation and execution all while facilitating your digital transformation goals.
Interfacing’s integrated management system solution is a one-stop-shop for managing transformation programs. We know it’s a very competitive environment out there. It is for that reason our strength is in our commitment to maintain flexibility throughout the project lifecycle whether it is in our innovative products or in our team of experts.