Interfacing Technologies Corporation is a leading software & services company recognized by Gartner with over 20 years of experience in process modeling, simulation, knowledge, and performance management. With offices spanning North America, Europe and Asia, Interfacing has international clients and partners across the globe and all industries (finance, manufacturing, health, pharmaceutical, utility, food, government, services, etc.). Interfacing is part of a technology group that operates jointly with Dempton Solutions and HeyBubble.com so R&D employees are exposed to multiple platforms and technologies.
- Based on the functional specifications, develop front end GUI the front of solutions
- Unit test developed. Develop procedures for independently testing code developed
- Run performance and scalability tests
- Degree in Computer Science or Certificate in Computer Related Technology
Knowledge & Experience:
- Strong experience with Linux and Docker
- Strong experience creating and running unit tests and mock framework using Jenkins
- Experience with MYSQL database structuring (MS SQL an asset)
- Experience developing a REST webservices / API is an asset
- Experience with application server (JBoss/WildFly) is a major asset
- Experience with Netbeans Rich Content Platform and Hibernate is an asset
- Experience of Java UI development (Swing) is an asset
- net, PHP, WordML and MS Office (Excel, Visio, etc.) Macro & XML development is an asset
- Build tools (Maven 3) and source control (Subversion, Git)
- BPMS application development experience is an asset
- High command of verbal English or French, other languages are an asset
- Driven to constantly evolve to learn new technologies & development languages
- Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented
- Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
Organizational “Fit” Considerations:
Interfacing Technologies is seeking a team player who enjoys playing multiple roles and solving technical challenges within a fast-paced environment. We seek someone with sound judgment in task planning and execution in order to meet deadlines and maintain product delivery timelines. If you possess the above qualifications, have strong communication skills, professionalism, and strive to improve and innovate, then Interfacing is an environment whereby you would thrive.
Interfacing Technologies Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank everyone who submits a resume for these positions. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.