Net Full Stack Developer
Interfacing is the global leader in digital business transformation, empowering organizations to efficiently govern business complexity through business process management software and quality management solutions. Recognized by Gartner® as a leader and with success stories across all industries and corners of the globe, our solutions are highly adaptable to industry, driver and regulatory specific requirements with significant attention invested towards reducing cost & effort to preserve the natural flow of an organization.
Interfacing’s digital business transformation suite is intuitively designed for business users; facilitating multiple organizational programs within a single platform and covering the full spectrum of quality, governance, improvement and compliance initiatives.
Interfacing has a young dynamic software development culture and leverages continuous agile as its development methodology. Product development occurs in small pieces, with each piece building upon previously created pieces. Building products one small piece at a time encourages creativity and enables teams to respond to feedback and change, to build exactly and only what is needed. Interfacing creates Micro teams that contain resources from each R&D department (product, QA, Back & front Dev) to collaborate throughout the sprint– this structure increases team communication, ownership quality and innovation.
- 5+ years of experience in software development for business systems
- Must have experience in ASP.NET, C#, web development, and relational database management systems
- Experience with MS SQL database structuring (MYSQ an asset)
- Strong understanding development experience using .Net Framework
- Visual Studio Experience
- BPMS, eSignature, Cloud / SaaS development a major asset
- AI or RPA development a major asset
- Proficient in current development and source code management tools (Git, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, SVN, Source Gear Vault), build tools (Jenkins, Grunt, Gulp), issue tracking (Jira), knowledge management (Confluence)
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- A strong will to learn new technologies and concepts
- Confidence and autonomy
- Excellent communications skills- High command of verbal English or French, other languages are an asset
- Experienced with taking requirements and researching/estimating effort
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and software development lifecycles
- Knowledge write quality software in languages appropriate for the platform(s) involved
Organizational “Fit” Considerations:
Interfacing Technologies is seeking a team player who enjoys playing multiple roles and technical challenges within a fast-paced environment. We seek someone with sound judgment in task planning and execution in order to meet deadlines and maintain product delivery timelines. If you possess the above qualifications, have strong communication skills, professionalism, and drive to improve and innovate, then Interfacing is an environment whereby you would thrive.
Interfacing Technologies Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, we would like to thank everyone who submits a resume for this position but due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.