Technical Requirements Analyst
Interfacing Technologies CorporationInterfacing is the global leader in digital business transformation, empowering organizations to efficiently govern business complexity through business process management software and quality management solutions. Recognized by Gartner® as a leader and with success stories across all industries and corners of the globe, our solutions are highly adaptable to industry, driver and regulatory specific requirements with significant attention invested towards reducing cost & effort to preserve the natural flow of an organization.
Interfacing has a young dynamic software development culture and leverages continuous agile as its development methodology. Product development occurs in small pieces, with each piece building upon previously created pieces. Building products one small piece at a time encourages creativity and enables teams to respond to feedback and change, to build exactly and only what is needed. Interfacing creates Micro teams that contain resources from each R&D department (product, QA, Back & front Dev) to collaborate throughout the sprint– this structure increases team communication, ownership quality and innovation.
The Technical Requirement Analyst researches potential solutions to challenges and designs complex and diverse software system recommendations (e.g., processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business information systems). Utilizes software development and software design methodologies appropriate to the development environment. Provides specific input to the software components of system design to include software trade-offs, software reuse and requirements analysis and synthesis from system level to individual software components. Technical requirement analyst analyzes and challenges requirements of user stories with team members, including process- and data-modeling activities. He creates deliverables for all aspects of analysis, design for migration, system integration, and deployment initiatives
Qualifications and Required Skills
- Experience in business system design
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills
- A strong will to learn new technologies and concepts
- Knowledge in Agile software development
- Knowledge in business technology and information systems
- Strong understanding development understanding using frameworks and libraries
- Experience in development and relational database management systems is a huge asset
- Working understanding of system engineering basics.
- System integration (hardware, software, network, and database)
- System security, Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG)
- High command of verbal English or French, other languages are an asset
- Experience with MS SQL database structuring
- Proficient in current development and source code management tools (Git, Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, SVN, Source Gear Vault), build tools (Jenkins, Grunt, Gulp), issue tracking (Jira), knowledge management (Confluence)
- Knowledge of agile methodologies and software development lifecycles
- Knowledge of quality software approaches
Education and Experience Required:
- Degree in Computer Engineering or related Engineering field, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Science, Information Systems or Management Information Systems
- BPMS, eSignature, Cloud / SaaS development a major asset
- AI or RPA development a major asset
Organizational “Fit” Considerations
Interfacing Technologies is seeking a team player who enjoys technical challenges within a fast-paced environment. We seek someone with sound judgment in task planning and execution in order to meet deadlines and maintain product delivery timelines. If you possess the above qualifications, have strong communication skills, professionalism, and drive to improve and innovate, then Interfacing is an environment whereby you would thrive.
Interfacing Technologies Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank everyone who submits a resume for these positions. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.