Inside Sales & Customer Service Representative
Interfacing Technologies Corporation is a leading software & services company recognized by Gartner with over 20 years of experience in process based Quality, Governance & Performance management solutions. With offices spanning North America, Europe and Asia, Interfacing has international clients and partners across the globe and all industries (finance, manufacturing, health, pharma, utility, food, government, services, etc.)
Interfacing’s digital business transformation suite is intuitively designed for business users; facilitating multiple organizational programs within a single platform and covering the full spectrum of quality, governance, improvement and compliance initiatives.
As part of the business development team, sales representatives are primarily working directly with INTERFACING’s clients to assess requirements and propose solutions. INTERFACING prides itself as being a leader in the BPM space and is searching for individuals who can understand a business’ needs and properly articulate the value of INTERFACING’s solutions to potential clients and partners (a consulting role).
The inside sale representative is an entry level position with the potential to grow/expand to a sales representative/ account management position.
- Contact future customer that visited our website, to identify and determine the best products and services to meet their business needs;
- Build relationships and rapport;
- Solicit and Qualify leads;
- Analyze and evaluate information; Provide high quality of customer service, interacting effectively with a range of customers.
- Bilingual English and French.
- Additional spoken/ written languages (Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, Chinese, etc.) is a large asset (INTERFACING’s client base is international);
- Computer literate: command of PC environment, MS Office, documents publishing and spreadsheets, Internet;
- Experience in enterprise software (ERP, CRM, SCM, BI, ERP, HRMS, PMS, EHR) customer service & or/ sales;
- Communicate effectively with clients on inbound and outbound calls;
- Demonstrate effective listening and questioning techniques, resolving conflict effectively;
- Create solutions to customer needs by matching features and benefits of appropriate products or services;
- Achieve performance standards set by the organization and adhering to ethical practices and policies;
- Create and maintain documentation and tracking in corporate CRM systems and recording issue diagnosis and resolution;
- Familiarity with Business Process Management and related Management Information Systems are large assets;
- Technical background/studies (MIS, Software Development, IT).
Organizational “Fit” Considerations:
Interfacing Technologies is seeking a team player who enjoys playing multiple roles and technical challenges within a fast-paced environment. We seek someone with sound judgment in task planning and execution in order to meet deadlines and maintain product delivery timelines. If you possess the above qualifications, have strong communication skills, professionalism, and drive to improve and innovate, then Interfacing is an environment whereby you would thrive.
Interfacing Technologies Corporation is an equal opportunity employer, we would like to thank everyone who submits a resume for this position but due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.