Industry Expert Webinar Series
Dealing with today’s fast-paced environment and the need to keep up with new technologies has become an unprecedented challenge. Interfacing’s Webinar series features world-class guest speakers focus on helping you improve your organization’s performance.
The topics of our webinars cover a wide range of business challenges and industry best practices such as Digital Business Transformation, Quality Management, Enterprise Architecture, Risk Assessment and Process Improvement to name a few. Learn from the experts!
Sign-Up for Upcoming Webinars!
Digital Process Redesign with Steven Stanton
In this webinar we will discuss:
• What’s the digitization Case for Action? What are consequences of Inaction?
• How does digitization changs process improvement methodologies?
• What are the dominant design patterns of digitized processes?
Comprendre l’Architecture d’Affaires
• Des nombreuses difficultés rencontrées par les organisations dans la formulation, l’implantation et l'exécution de leur stratégie d’affaires, et de la manière dont l'architecture d'affaires peut aider à atténuer ou même résoudre plusieurs de ces difficultés
• De ce qu’est l'architecture d’affaires, d’en quoi elle est différente de l'architecture d'entreprise et de comment elle étend la gestion des processus métier
• Des nombreuses contributions que l'architecture d’affaires peut apporter à la formulation d'une stratégie d’affaires et à la transformation de l’entreprise.
Watch Past Webinar Recordings
Analytics-Based Enterprise Performance Management
February 13th, 2018
is an internationally recognized expert, speaker, and author in advanced cost management and performance improvement systems. He is the founder of Analytics-Based Performance Management LLC. His employment experience ranges from 30+ years as a consultant for reputable firms such as Deloitte, KPMG, EDS, and SAS.
Next-Generation Operational Excellence
is a consultant and researcher on process innovation, helps organizations serve customers by improving operating models and work flows. From his early days working with Michael Hammer in the 1990s to his more recent experience at the Lean Enterprise Institute, he has had a passion for developing continuous improvement as an element of corporate culture.
Understanding Business Architecture
M.A.Sc. is Co-Founder and President of ASATE Group Inc. He has more than 30 years of experience working with organizations in the aerospace, banking, biotech, investment, manufacturing, retail, telecommunications, transportation, and utility industries.
Ph.D. is a professor at the School of Management of Université du Québec à Montréal. As Co-Founder of ASATE Group Inc., Dr. Hadaya also collaborates with organizations striving to transform themselves so they can develop a competitive advantage.
Managing Partner of FCB Partners, has participated in the development of many of the most innovative and valuable business ideas of the past ten years such as Business Reengineering, Process Management, and Smart Work, a revolutionary way of creating value. Mr. Stanton is also known as the co-author, with Dr. Michael Hammer, of the New York Times best-selling “Reengineering Revolution” and the Harvard Business Review article “How Process Organizations Really Work.”